Yes ! Your furry friends are always welcome to join you for dinner at Power Food Park.
- All dogs must remain on a leash.
- All owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
Summer Hours: Fall-Spring Hours:
June 1st - Sept 30th Oct 1st - May 31st
Friday's & Saturday's Monday - Saturday
The short answer is No.
Power Food Park is a family park and not licensed to have alcohol on the property.
Firepits at Power Food Park are available at $10 per every 1/2 hour.
There are two main ways to rent firepits when you are going to be attending Power Food Park.
1) You can follow the link on the website that will lead you directly to the Power Food Park firepit booking site, where you are able to chose what firepit you'd like to book.
2) You are welcome to walk up to the concession trailer while you are at Power Food Park and one of our staff members will be more than happy to help you through the process.
The answer is No.
We try to keep our park free of smoke and other vaping products in order to keep Power Food Park clean and not to upset or disturb anyone trying to enjoy their meal.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor at Power Food Park, you are welcome to contact our Scheduling Coordinator who will help guide you through the application process.
Yes, Absolutely !
We have an event coordinator who would be happy to guide you through the process, and help you plan your special private day at Power Food Park.
Our Event Coordinator will also help you book your favorite trucks for your big day.
* On the website you will find the list of all of our participating trucks who you can hire for your private event at Power Food Park.